The Learning Liaison Forum is run by a team of volunteers who work within learning or engagement in the South East.
There are 5 roles; Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary, Treasurer and General Member.
You can find out more about the organisation in our constitution.
We are currently looking for more General Management Committee members as well as a Vice-Chair and Treasurer.
These will be appointed at the 2023 AGM, please do get in touch if you have any questions or would like to stand.
• Chairs LLF meetings and prepares the agenda
• Principal point of contact for LLF members
• Represent LLF as a Co-opted member of SMG (Sussex Museums Group) Executive Committee.
• Disseminates information to the membership.
• Deputise for Chairman
• Liaison with other learning networks.
• Organizes the database of members’ details.
• Takes and distributes the minutes of LLF meetings.
• Distributes information to members.
• Keeps a clear record of income and expenditure.
• Keeps the Management Committee updated about current financial status.
• Prepares a financial report for each LLF meeting and presents final accounts at AGM meeting
- Supports the delivery of CPD events